The dog days of summer are now here and looking ahead at my conference schedule over the next couple of months, things look quite busy already.
Here's a list of some of the meetings and events I plan to attend based on my public Plancast schedule:
- Sept 11th: Tufts Cycle for Life 25 mile bike ride, Marblehead, MA (more tomorrow)
- Sept 13-16th: Rodman and Renshaw Healthcare conference, NY, NY
- Sept 23-25th: International Society for GastroIntestinal Oncology (ISGIO), Philadelphia
- Sept 27-30th: Molecular Diagnostics in Cancer Therapeutic Development (AACR), Denver
- Oct 8-12th: European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO), Milan, Italy
- Nov 9-13th: Greenspan Chemotherapy Foundation Symposium, NY, NY
If you would like to meet up at any of the meetings for coffee, a chat or networking, please let me know. You can email me here or comment below.