Blog Copyright & Use of Content
- Copyright is Reserved. Copyright on all blog posts is reserved, and no information may be displayed, copied, reproduced, transmitted, distributed or used in derivative works, without the expression permission of the Publisher, except as permitted by law.
- Only Personal Use is Permitted. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, display, make available to the public, or otherwise use Pharma Strategy Blog content in any way except for your own personal, non-public, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Pharma Strategy Blog content except for your own personal, non-public and non-commercial use.
- No Framing is Permitted. By accessing this site, you contractually agree not to frame the content of Pharma Strategy Blog on any other website or to provide links to framed content. Framing the content of Pharma Strategy Blog on any other website without permission is expressly prohibited without an agreement in writing. This no-framing policy will be enforced to the fullest extent provided by copyright, trademark and contract law.
- No guarantee of accuracy. The Pharma Strategy Blog, its Authors and Publisher are not responsible for the accuracy of any material posted. In accessing the blog content whether by email subscription, RSS feed, news aggregator, online website or any other means, you agree that you must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of any content including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content.
- No liability for Errors or Omissions. You agree that the Pharma Strategy Blog, the author of any blog posts and the blog Publisher will not be liable, under any circumstances and in any way, for any errors or omissions, loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of use of any content posted on this site.
- Copyright Complaints. The Pharma Strategy Blog respects the intellectual property of others and requires that our users do the same. In the event that you believe that your work has been copied or your intellectual property has been violated, you should contact Sally Church via email: sally AT pharmastrategyblog DOT com.
- Comments are Welcome. Short, blog comments that provide additional insight or commentary on a topic that may be of value or interest to other readers is welcome.
- License to use comments. By making any comment or post on this blog, you agree to automatically grant the Pharma Strategy Blog and the Publisher of the Blog, with a world-wide, non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free license to your Content in connection with the operation of the blog and associated services. This includes, without limitation, the rights to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and transmit and reformat your Content and/or to incorporate it into a collective or derivative work.
- Right to provide Information. By submitting a comment on this blog for publication you represent and warrant that you own the content or possess all necessary rights required to upload, input or submit the content.
- No Impersonation. In making a submission to this blog, you also agree to not impersonate any other person or otherwise be misleading about your identity.
- No Illegal Comments or Infringement of others rights. You further agree that you will not knowingly and with intent to defraud provide misleading or false information, or that any content you submit will infringe the intellectual property rights of others or be illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening or otherwise injurious or objectionable. In the event that any comments posted on this blog violate these terms and conditions, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Pharma Strategy Blog, its agents and Representatives, and Publisher from any legal claims that may result.
- Comments may be refused or deleted. The Pharma Strategy Blog may moderate the comments submitted and reserves the right at its sole discretion to refuse to post a comment, delete any content after it has been published or to terminate or restrict a user’s access to the blog.
Disclaimer of Warranty & Limitation of Liability
- No Warranties. You expressly agree that you use this site at your own risk. This site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The Pharma Strategy Blog makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the site’s operation or the information, content or materials included on this site. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, the Pharma Strategy Blog and its Publisher hereby disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose. The Pharma Strategy Blog will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of or inability to use this site.